Advanced LK Series Displays
Series - Serial & USB Character LCD
|Advantages of LCDs
• They are inexpensive
• Visible in direct sun light
• Require low voltage
• They have a back light
• Backlight with configurable time-out setting up to 180 min.
• Contrast (-5V to +5V drive) 255 different settings
• General Purpose Output (10mA drive)
• Line wrap and Auto screen scroll
• Bar Graphs and Large Digits
• Speed settings!
• Splash/Start-up Screen
• Simultaneous RS232 and I2C communications
• Our modules are fully buffered so that no delays in transmission are ever necessary.
• RS232 mode : Four baud rates to 19.2 Kbps
• Serial transfers of up to 100 Kbps in I2C mode
• I2C mode : Up to 16 or 127 modules can be used on the same 2-wire interface.
• Low power operation and extended temperature options!
• Reduced microprocessor overhead
• Fast operation : Write a 40 character message in as little as 1 msec., typically 30 frames per second
• Our memory chip allows you to save settings!
• Available with Keypad Interface or PC Bay Inserts
LCDproc®, BASIC Stamp®, Domino®, PicStic®, 8051, 68HC11, Microchip®, PIC. Fully functional with ANY RS232 or I2C capable embedded system, including PCs.
Last modified 2005-07-27 12:39 PM